Tips to Accelerate a Body Cleanse and Detox will help speed up the process of getting rid of waste and toxins from your body! Here’s how: By using spacial ingredients, crystals, and exercise as a tool, you’ll push toxins and waste out faster, getting you over the detox hump.
If you’re a first-time cleanser, then the detox hump may sound foreign to you. The detox hump is when you have almost flu-like symptoms, acne breakouts, and the sweats from all the toxins and waste being pushed out of your body. This leads to spending most of your time near a bathroom, especially within the first three days of a body cleanse and detox.
What are the causes of those toxins? This is very important to talk about because it’s going to be different for each individual. It starts with the reasons you have for a cleanse in the first place.
What are your body cleanse and detox goals? Are you going vegetarian or vegan? Are you going raw vegan? Are you expelling wheat and gluten from your body? Are you doing it for weight loss?
Whatever your reasoning, write it down so that you know why you started this in the first place. It will help you to stick with it through the tough times, like the detox hump period we just discussed.
Waste and Toxin Types
- Meat -if you eat meat and/or recently converted, you will have a lot of waste and toxins to eliminate, as much of it sticks to the inside of your colon. This one can smell foul and downright toxic and cause blemishes and breakouts.
- Dairy – Is another bit of toxic waste that can make you sick as it cleans you out. You’ll definitely feel a little sick.
- Wheat and Gluten – I personally didn’t have much of a detox reaction from ridding myself of this. If anything, I just felt lighter and better.
- Medications – Detox of medications can be pretty foul-smelling when you eliminate waste but it also depends on the types and strengths of the medications you take.
- Cooked Foods – This one is newer to me but so far, it has been pretty noxious but still not as bad as meat or medications.
- Caffeine Detox – This one can cause tremendous headaches and some tummy aches, unfortunately. You’ll also have trouble with focus and concentration too. Just keep in mind, that it’s better to go slow with the elimination of caffeine, as it has some horrible side effects.
Tips to Accelerate a Body Cleanse and Detox
Luckily for you, there are a few ways you can speed up the detox process! Here are a few methods that I personally use when doing a body cleanse and detox.
* Use detox crystals. I use aquamarine and pyrite as my detox crystals of choice. I sometimes balance it with a rose quartz or a jade gemstone. I wear it with skin contact, in my bra. I also use crystals at the top of my water filtration pitcher or in my fruit infuser. If you do this, always make sure that you choose safe crystals, as some can be harmful when ingested.
* Practice Yoga. Yoga is a great way to wring out the toxins from your muscles while simultaneously, making a mind, body, soul connection. All important for detoxing!
* Apple Cider Vinegar – Four tablespoons of apple cider vinegar at the end of a spoon, in water, or in your juice or smoothie should do the trick. This will detox your liver faster of medications you may have previously taken.
* A Pinch of Cinnamon on the Tongue. Cinnamon not only speeds up your metabolism if you’re detoxing for weight loss, but it also accelerates the elimination of toxins through waste, skin, and the kidneys. It also improves blood circulation which is perfect for a body cleanse and detox.
* Cardio Sweat Sessions – Any kind of cardio that makes you sweat will expedite the passage of toxins through your pores.
* Water, Water, All Day Long Water! H2O is the number one way to detox and push toxins and waste out of your body at a faster rate.
* Aloe Vera Juice – Aloe Vera is commonly known for healing scrapes on the surface of your skin but, did you know that aloe vera juice is a natural flush? Grab a big bottle and carry it with you everywhere you go while you detox.
* Detox Teas – For those of us who aren’t going raw (unless heated by the sun), detox tea and smooth move, can naturally push waste from your body quickly.
What are some of your go-to methods for a detox? Do you have anything that makes the process faster and maybe even smoother? Let me know about it in the comments. You never know when you might teach me something new!